Philco 40-180

I've got the Philco 40-180 stripped of finish and gutted. I've repaired a few sections that were damaged, and steamed out what dents I could. Unfortunately, steaming out the dents didn't go as well as I had hoped, because the majority of them weren't 'fresh' enough to be steamed out. But now everything is ready for a fresh coat of lacquer. In actuality, I've already started recoating it with lacquer, but I started with a Vandyke Brown toning lacquer, and I think it might be too dark. So I may have to strip it again and start over. Stripping it a second time will go much faster though, as the finish has not fully cured and doesn't have any of the accumulated grime ground into it that the original finish had.